A healthy salad
Cooking time: 25.0 minutes
Ingredients:8 ounces dry orzo 2 ounces roasted red pepper 2 cups kale 10-12 cherry tomatoes 1 15-oz can white beans, drained 1 lemon 1/4 cups hard dry cheese, shaved 1/2 cups olive oil salt pepper
1. Cook and drain pasta according to box instructions.
2. In a mixing bowl, add orzo, beans, and kale. Toss.
3. Roughly chop the roasted red pepper, and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Add to mixture.
4. Drizzle olive oil, and mix until combined.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Squeeze juice of one lemon onto salad, and mix in.
7. Transfer to serving bowls, and top with your favorite hard cheese.
8. Serve immediately, or store for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.Edit Recipe | x Delete